Let Experts do the work
SME HR CONSULTING
Our thoughts on Recruitment:
At one point a company will consider outsourcing the recruitment process and will start looking into recruitment agents to do the job for them.
At one point a company will weigh up the cost and benefits of such services, but realise that being a small or medium business, the cost is not justified for simply finding a new employee.
We understand your dilemma and completely agree with you. You should receive much more than your new employee dropped at your doorstep.
Apart from the general recruitment agency standards such as advertising and searches, conducting pre-interviews and evaluations, presenting candidates to the client, reference and background checks, and the management of candidates, we continue to support you further by ensuring full employee integration into your company and culture.
Here is what you deserve in addition.
• Enough face time at your company so the consultant understands the long-term strategy, immediate needs and current objectives, as well as getting a feel for the company culture and how it operates;
• We provide you with an extensive candidate comparison analysis prior to final interviews outlining strengths and weakness from potential candidates and we will present our findings;
• We assist and coach you on conducting structured interviews and show you why they are important;
• We meet with the candidate at least three times after placement and debrief with you on the candidate and our services;
• After three months you will receive a feedback report introducing you to our approach that is managing performance and creating a dynamic feedback environment.
• Our recruitment service doesn’t stop after we place the candidate because we are not your typical recruiters.
Ask us for an obligation free chat to discover together what we can do for you.